My Pink Flower Window

Yesterday it rained cats and dogs here in Switzerland.
And it was so good!
After weeks with extreme hot and dry weather
every single rain drop made a good job.
My own flowers have been suffering this summer.
So they don't look healthy at all.
But with some paper snippets I could create this window, at least.

I used:
Doble card A6, creme;
Snippets of white and pink papers;
Doily from a coffee house;
Embossing folder: Darice;
Flowers: EK Success (punch) and Memory Box (die);
Leaves: Cottage Cutz "Ivy";
Rhine Stones and Versa Color ink.




Kommentare:

  1. Oh Liv, this is so pretty and very clever! Great way to use snippets for those lovely flowers and foliage - and I do love the way you used the little doily for lace curtains!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I just tried again to follow you Liv and keep getting an error. Error 403 - and then 'Forbidden' - will keep hopping back and trying though! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Phew, it worked on my third try! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. So glad it worked, Di! And welcome to my new blog! :)

      Löschen
  4. Hi Liv,
    what a very pretty snippets creation.
    Love your wonderful design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You have made a beautiful card dear Liv!
    How wonderful it is to use your scraps for little things like this!

    XX Jannie

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. A very pretty card Liv and a great way to use up snippets. Barbxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Fabulous design and a great way of using snippets. xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Have A Lovely Day

A quick card from me today. I am about to plan a Bible Week, which my husband and I are going to lead next week, so there is not much...