Butterflies On A Hot Summer Day

Welcome back again to my blog, Barb! I'm so happy!
I hope more of my old followers will find my new blog and join in.
********
This year the summer here in the middle and south of Europe
is really hot!
So I prefer to stay indoors,
drinking water and looking at the empty, silent world outside.
Also other people prefer to be away from this extreme heat!

Today I made a butterfly card.

I used:
Double card A6, cream;
Blue paper for the mat;
Scrap papers of different colours;
Butterfly Embossing folder: Darice;
Tiny butterflies: Craft Sensations stamp and die;
(I got them as a gift yesterday and just had to try them!)
Flowers: EK Success punch.
The grass I free hand cut.
I also used "Silver" glitter glue and marker.


With this card I want to take place here:


Kommentare:

  1. Oh this is pretty Liv. The embossing makes a lovely background for your happy summertime scene. Barbxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A lovely summers day card and you fussy cut grass is a perfect finish . Following your new blog but blogger has decided to put me in incognito and don't know why. Hugs Mrs A.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I stay indoors in the heat too and make cards! Love those butterflies with the rich blue color and you fussy-cut grass quite well! Pretty card!

    AntwortenLöschen