Tissue Paper IV

I try again!
As my old blog was hit by bad bugs,
my cards with tissue paper on the CAS Mix Up Challenge
were deleted.
I am so sorry for giving you trouble, ladies.
But now I have started a new blog,
and I want to try again.
The pity is, I have only scraps from my tissue papers left.
But I use them on this card.

Recipe:
Double card A6, yellow;
Tissue paper (scraps) for the tiny flowers;
(I used water colours on the tissue paper.)
Punch: EK Success;
Stamp: Craft Sensations, stamped with green ink;
Green and black pens.


I want to take place here:

Here is cleaner photo. But the colours on this one are not quite right:



Kommentare:

  1. I'm so glad we can visit you again, Swissie! Do you still have photos of the first cards? You could write a new blog and enter them too. I LOVE your tiny flowers and the yellow background! So cheerful and delightful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. THANK YOU, Bonnie! You made my day! Yes, still I have the photos.

      Löschen
  2. Your card is so pretty and happy Liv. So glad to be able to visit you again and it's lovely to see a photo of you on your new blog. Barbxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your little tissue flowers are so sweet, Liv!! And they really pop on the bright yellow background. So sorry you had to deal with a nasty computer virus, but happy that you have your new blog up and running!! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up. I hope you'll post the other two cards you made with tissue earlier.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the little tissue paper flowers! So glad you were able to start a new blog and get rid of the computer virus. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    AntwortenLöschen

Have A Lovely Day

A quick card from me today. I am about to plan a Bible Week, which my husband and I are going to lead next week, so there is not much...