Tissue Paper Card I and II

I have decided to show these two cards again.
They belong to the newest posts that were deleted
through the virus I got on my old blog.

Tissue Paper Card I:

For my A6 double card I used:
White card stock;
Tissue paper;
Dylusions ink sprays;
Embossing powder, silver;
Nellie's Multiframe die;
Stamp: Paper Smooches;
Cuttlebug Machine.






Tissue Paper Card II: 

I used:
White double card A6;
White card stock;
Tissue paper;
Dylusions sprays;
Embossing powder, silver;
Heart die: Spellbinders;
Stamp: Unknown;
Cuttlebug.



Both cards: Tissue paper, stamping, heat embossing, die.

Kommentare:

  1. So glad to see you up and running again Liv. It's so sad that people get pleasure from ruining things for others.

    Anyway - Your cards are beautiful. It's a lovely technique. Barbxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Swissi, So sad to learn of this terrible thing happening to you. But, so happy to see you are back and able to continue sharing your beautiful cards with everyone, again!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are gorgeous, Liv! The sprays are so vibrant and the colours you've used are so pretty together. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the luminous colours you chose for the tissue paper. Both cards are stunning :D
    Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I'm so glad you got your blog sorted out so you could add these two beautiful cards, Swissie! Love these warm colors and lovely designs! Thanks so much for sharing again at CAS Mix Up!

    AntwortenLöschen

Have A Lovely Day

A quick card from me today. I am about to plan a Bible Week, which my husband and I are going to lead next week, so there is not much...