Birthday Card

I want to use this embossing folder again
which was a free gift with an English crafting magazine
I bought in Norway last month.
For "Seize the Birthday"'s challenge "Red, white and you"
I chose green as the third colour.

I used:
White double card A6;
White card stock;
Snippets of green and red papers;
Distress ink, rhine stones and markers;
Embossing folder: "Swan and roses" (Papercraft);
Die: "Ivy" (Cottage Cutz);
Flowers: EK Success punch.

I embossed two different white card stocks
and coloured one of them with red distress ink.
Then I cut out the ribbon with the sentiment
from the coloured card stock
and glued it on the same place on the other one.
Red pen for the faux stitches.



I want to take place here:
Seize the birthday (Red, white and green)

Kommentare:

  1. Schlicht, edel und schön!
    Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut.
    LG Ilse (thera)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful card. Love the embossing and the birthday banner. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    AntwortenLöschen

Tissue Paper Card I and II

I have decided  to show these two cards again. They belong to the newest posts that were deleted through the virus I got on my old blog...