Baby Elephant Birthday Card

Also this card I have to post again.
This time from my  new blog.
The first entry was on July 10th.

This is what I wrote:

My latest card is tiny little birthday card (7,2 x10,5 cm)
with this cute little baby elephant.

I used:
White card stock;
Red and grey scrap papers;
Embossing folder: Happy Birthday (Cuttlebug);
Elephant and heart dies: Sizzix (Baby Elephant 661680),
Red distress ink for the edges.


I want to show my card here:
Seize the birthday (I used red, white and grey)

Kommentare:

  1. Yes! At last I came here with no problem Liv! What a shame you had all this trouble - earlier today it was still wrong and I was so worried about telling you once again. A LOVELY card as well.

    Now, I try from CB Mania - lets see what happens :) Di xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh help, not right from CB Mania yet! xx How can this be? x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I know. Saw it just now myself. Have to try to do it tomorrow. Now I am VERY TIRED!

      Löschen
  3. What an adorable birthday card!!! Love the die cut elephant holding the little red heart balloon!!! Thank you for sharing this with us at Seize the Birthday!!!

    AntwortenLöschen